Make a tax-deductible donation to Anhinga Press today by becoming an Anhinga Supporter, or an Anhinga 100 donor. Your gift will sponsor:
- Book publication, promotion and design
- Author book tours in Florida
- Educational programming in the Tallahassee community
- Special events which promote the literary arts
- Our participation at local and national events such as AWP, Word of South, and Other Words
Our campaign to establish Anhinga Press' first endowment began with our new incoming Board President, Jeff G. Peters in January 2015. Our goal is to raise $100 from 100 contributors for a total of $10,000. The endowment fund will be held by the Communities Foundation of North Florida and will be used to sustain Anhinga Press operations and programs as we grow the endowment. The entirety of your gift is tax-deductible.
Become an Anhinga 100 contributor today!
Anhinga sponsors give and receive. Contribute at a $125 level and you will receive a copy of each new book we publish, including the Robert Dana Anhinga Prize winner and the Philip Levine Prize winner, during the next 12 months. You'll also receive a tax-deductible receipt for the value of the remainder of your gift.